Thursday, June 23, 2011

do mi sol do.

A great man once told that notes on a chord are like friends. They sound good together and the others won't let the other one down. Music really represents life itself, that's why people fall in love with it and get immersed by its beauty and mystery. That may also be the reason why music has been the language of our hearts. One can find the perfect music for what he or she feels, and if not, they could simply create one that defines a new level of emotion and representation. Music is such a dynamic thing, it exists in so many forms and is deeply mended into history. Music really is a wonderful thing, one worth appreciating, and I thank my friends who made me immerse myself in its magic, cause I'm loving every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment